For cleaning new & old, hot or cold central heating systems
- Can be used with or with out a powerflush machine
- Removes sludge, flux, debris and scale
- Safe on all meterials including steel, copper and aluminium
- A new formulation cleaner for all types of central heating systems.
Powerflush Cleaner can be used with or without a power flushing machine to remove sludge, flux, debris, scale and more from radiators and pipework to restore system efficiency.
It contains added flocculents to keep particles in suspension and stop them from sticking. This ensures that dislodged particles are easily removed when the system is drained and is therefore a fantastic treatment for servicing old heating systems.
Powerflush Cleaner is also an effective treatment for removing debris from new installations.
- Powerful cleaner - Highly concentrated formula removes sludge, flux, scale, debris and more
- Superb results - With or without a powerflushing machine
- Safe on all materials - Including aluminium
- Can be left in the system indefinately - Although we recommend draining to remove debris
- Contains an added flocculent - Keeps debris floating (in suspension) and prevents further settlement/sticking
- One litre can sufficient for average domestic heating system - 10 rads/100 litre system
- Designed, manufactured and supplied in the UK - By one company - Wessex Che
- New and old central heating systems
- Hot or cold central heating systems
- New installations
- Use with or without a powerflushing machine
- All system materials including steel, copper and aluminium